Here are the free keyword research tools I use for SEO. Don’t worry these are not freemium SEO tools. I use these daily at my agency because they work!
I don’t waste your time covering keyword tools that suck. I am also not covering Google Keyword Planner because all your competitors already use it. These tools should be considered your best alternative to keyword planner.
Subscribe I have many SEO videos on the way 🙂
10 Best Free Keyword Tools
1. SERPS – https://serps.com/tools/keyword-research/
2. Keyword Shitter – http://keywordshitter.com/
3. Keywords Everywhere – https://keywordseverywhere.com/
4. Answer the Public – http://answerthepublic.com/
5. Keyword IO – https://www.keyword.io/
6. SEO Book – http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/
7. SEO Chat – http://tools.seochat.com/tools/suggest-tool/
8. SEO Stack – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/seostack-keyword-tool/labjajhkfjfncpiddbgdimcaldgeognn?hl=en
9. WordZe – http://www.wordze.com/
10. LSI Graph – http://lsigraph.com/
I use these less than the others but they are still useful.
Uber Suggest – https://ubersuggest.io/
Soovle – http://soovle.com/
Bing – http://www.bing.com/toolbox/keywords (must have a webmaster account)
As I mentioned in the video I also use SEO Book’s keyword density tool a lot.
Also, here is the MOZ article on Featured Snippets I mention in the video https://moz.com/blog/what-we-learned-analyzing-featured-snippets
Be sure to connect with me on twitter. https://twitter.com/SEO or through my content marketing agency http://ghergich.com/